Thursday, July 19, 2012

MFP Garden Art

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
    July Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Asian Delights Featured July 17
Wild & Free Featured July 18
Garden Art Featured July 19
Hot & Spicy Featured July 20

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on July 21, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday July 20, 2012.
Lois
Vicky
Anne
Pat G.
Karen H.
Patty P.
Mary
Marilynn
Pam
Debbie
Nancy
Bonnie
Kathy
Brenda
Toni
Tangii
Sue
Kelli
Janine
Tammylee
Janis L.
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.



Isn't this set the cutest!  I love that frog holding his fat tummy (reminds me of me!).  

 And then there's this adorable little gnome!  I made this card for a SCS challenge.

23 comments:

Benzi said...

Great job, Vicky. I just love this set and had so much fun with it. I see you did, too. Funny about the 'tummy'. That frog is too cute.

Lois said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Tammylee said...

Two great cards!

Theresa said...

Cute cards with cute stamps.

maryr917 said...

2 really cute card using this fun set Vicky-I have that same frog dp-almost used it on my frog card

Pam said...

Yes, this set is darling and you made some adorable creations with it.

Jammie said...

The gnomes are so cute! And your pepper card is HOT!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy to this stamp set. When I think of gnomes I think of the statue one a friend painted for me & gave to me when I was younger and I still have it.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Ravengirl said...

These are really fun! Love the frog paper that you used!

Pat Garvin said...

Great cards.

Jane said...

Love this set and love your cards!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

fun cards.....love the frog dp!

Janine said...

Cute cards.

MariLynn said...

Cute cards. I like the dp that you used on the one card. I like the layout that you used with the little gnome!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are ADORABLE!!

Karenladd said...

I just love these fun images, especially the garden gnome!

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
What cute cards - I love,love the frog in this set!! He looks quite happy sitting by his mushrooms!

Winnie and Patty said...

Vicky--both of these cards are just adorable!!! TFS

Jo4Him said...

Adorable cards; love the frog. Thanks for sharing

Teresa Sue Jones said...

This is really a cute stamp set. Card #1...Love the frog looking at the butterfly...is it a beautiful friend or lunch. And the plaid background on Card #2 brings out the cut gnome. Treat colors. Thanks for the peek into your cute cards.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Awesome! I like the cute little frog paper and the pendent of your card is cute. TFS AJ~

Pat Jandacek said...

Both of these are cute cards. The frog/butterfly fits in very well with the message. I like the layout on the gnome card, too.

Golda said...

These are so fun!