Sunday, July 29, 2012

FS286, Buzsy

Congrats, Monika...your gallery rocks! Enjoy your time as the FS!

I inserted the card I cased in the upper right hand corner. I just got a new computer and cannot for the life of me figure out how to copy the link in the tab to paste the card I cased. I went from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Anybody know how to copy that URL that's in a separate tab?

Anyway, I believe this digital is by Sleijke, but I'm not sure. It is colored with Copics.Obviously, I changed the theme, colors and image. Added a Spellbinder flower.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

renee said...

wow..you can make such a beautiful card and work on your PC...so sweet.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so sweet. I love the image and you have colored it wonderfully. I love the colors. Hope things are going better with your sister.

Julia Ionov said...

Would you look at this one. It's so amazing! I love the layout in this one and the colors too. Love the design and that big flower is so attractive.
quality website design