Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christmas in the Country and What Snowball?

My first card combines two of the "scenes" to make one scene!!!


Hello! Welcome to the October 2011 MFP New Releases Blog Hop!

This month's new releases are: Holly Greetings, Christmas in the Country, Snowball?, Country Thanksgiving, Cardinals in Winter, and Ginger Cookies.For your convenience, all these sets are available TODAY at Mark's Finest Papers.

So, do you want to WIN today's Featured Stamp Sets: Christmas in the Country and Snowball? (If you don't want to wait to win, you can always purchase the sets right away! We'll substitute a set from NEXT month's release if today's winner has already purchased this set!)

For your chance to win: Comment on the following Design Team members' blogs TODAY before midnight EDT. There will be ONE random winner chosen from the comments on today's Blog Hop blogs. That winner will win Christmas in the Country and Snowball?. We will announce the winner's name on tomorrow's MFP blog post.


Lois
Vicky - You are here
Dawn
Anne
Peggysue
Connie
Linda
Karen
Patty
Liz
Geri
Lynn

Debbie
Mark’s Finest Papers

Now, I ask you - are these sets awesome or what! You're gonna love them. Make sure to check out the other designers' blogs so you can see even more beautiful cards.

Good luck with the blog hop!

35 comments:

Heike said...

I know MFP since a few weeks as a challenge blog. I did´t know, that I can buy stamps there. And this is my chance to win.
I love such kind of stamps and i love your artworks.

Hugs, Heike

Аня said...

Fantastic!

Heather Quinn said...

Wonderful!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Vicky I am in awe of how you combine the Church and the Moose. I adore the way that looks. I can see Speedy with antlers in your Moose card and that just tickles me. Great cards-well done!

Bear Hugs,
Carol MFPDT

Neva said...

WOW Vicky, love all of these. I really LOVE that snowflake embossing folder

Liz Williams said...

Each card is so beautiful and unique showing all the variety that can be done with these sets. Great work, Vicky!

Lois said...

Vicky, I love the card with the scene -- you combined the moose and the church to perfection! And your double z-fold card is pure delight!

Connie said...

Love how you mixed the 2 scenes together Vicky! I'd have never thought to do this, never!! It turned out awesome by the way.
Connie

Dawn said...

ACK!! what an awesome idea putting those together!! LOVE your scene!! Wonderful samples there girl!!!

Theresa said...

Love your cards...great combo of the 2 scenes!

Karen said...

Such wonderful cards Vicky! I love how you combined the moose lake image with the church.

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards! Love the sentiments with the snowball set.

Lorraine said...

what stunning cards tfs xx

Angie said...

Your cards are LOVELY!!!!! YES! The stamp sets are awesome!

Lori said...

Love the 'Missing you' card. So pretty and fun too!

Pam said...

What sensational creations. I love the church card...with its different shape and the star. Fabulous

Paula said...

Love your cards!

Anniebee said...

Oh, I love these too! I'd love to have that Country Christmas set. It's just gorgeous!

KC said...

I love them all! I really love that snowman one...and how cute it is folded up! amazing

sandi said...

Your cards are beautiful, not just stamping but creating a picture from the heart. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn McAuley said...

These are absolutely fabulous, Vicky!! Love the church with the moose on the embossed snowflakes!!

Carol L said...

What an incredible array of beautiful cards you've shared today! I absolutely LOVE how you tied the last one up with that pretty red ribbon! How festive and yet humorous at the same time with that catchy sentiment :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Vicky, these cards are FABULOUS!! I love that you added the church to the moose scene, and the RED card is awesome!! I need to try one of these! TFS, gf!!

Marianne said...

Yes these sets are really awesome!! And I love the cards you made with them. xxx Marianne MW

redwasher1 said...

Vicky, you did such a beautiful job with these sets!! beautiful!!!

Nichole Bryant said...

Gorgeous Cards!

Peggysuez said...

Gorgeous, look at how you focused on the sentiment in that last card, great layout!

Barbara Colbert said...

Wonderful!!! You showcased these sets well!

Winnie and Patty said...

Vicky--these cards are so pretty! I love them all! You did a wonderful job combining the moose with the church!!!! Very very creative! TFS

Payne Holler Cards said...

how clever to combine the moose and church! these are so wonderful!!!

MaryH said...

Mr. Snowman is adorable. Liked the combination of the pattern papers you used, and especially the way the card folded. Thanks for a chance to win a stamp set.

Pat Garvin said...

All 3 cards are wonderful.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous creations! My fave is is the one where you combined the church with the snow scene-
Amazing work!

renee said...

my goodness Vicky, you have been a mighty busy creative stamper..love your cards! thanks for sharing your art.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh beautiful work!!! Love all of these cards!