Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FS226, Poppies, Poppies, Poppies


I decided to dig out what supplies I have and see IF I could make a card with very limited supplies. I decided to do the Featured Stamper, Taylor a/k/a stagccva and chose this card to case.

I used a premade card from Michael's and Mark's Finest Papers "Poppies, Poppies, Poppies" (sneak peek of this week's release). I colored the poppies with my prismas. Added some ribbon I had to go buy from Michaels and some brads.

Added some doodling.

So, I changed, images, doodled and put brads on the card for my changes.

Hope you like it.....can't wait to get my stuff out of storage and get moved in my new house - by the end of June!

Have a great day.

5 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

it's beautiful! amazing what can be done with so little!

Designing with Debbie said...

pretty card. Love the ribbon. it ties the card all together

schmidtrv said...

Beautiful card. The ribbon is perfect on the card.
Vicky Schmidt

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love that wonderful Poppy ribbon you have! Perfect with this set! :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a fabby ribbon to match the image!