Thursday, April 28, 2011

StampinB 108, Blue Mono with Paper Piecing

Joanne, jojot, is our hostess this week. Joanne challenges us to make a blue monochromatic card with paper piecing.

I used Mark's Finest Papers set "Oh Boy, it's a Girl". Isn't that little elephant fun!

Every item on this card is from Mark's. Talk about great cardstock and ribbon!

Hope you will join us this week and make a blue mono with paper piecing. Add StampinB to your Split Coast keywords and link back to www.stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com. Have fun!

7 comments:

Lois said...

Great minds run in the same direction, Vicky. I used that elephant too! This is really cute. I like how you used the diaper pin image.

pam124 said...

Vicky, so wonderful to see how you used the StampinB challenge this week. This is such an adorable baby card. I love that darling image, the diaper pins and that funny, but oh so true, sentiment. Great job!

Emily Keaton said...

Adorable, Vicky!! I love how you paper pieced those sweet diaper pins. :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

As I was just saying on Lois' blog....I just love this set and may have to make it mine....lol...you enablers, you!!!!

What a sweet little card..with such sweet details/embellies....fab work, my friend

Vicki Dutcher said...

So adorable! Very pretty color of blue also~

jdmommy said...

How darling!! I see you covered all your bases with some paper piercing, jus tin case. With Joanne, you never know!! I had to read it over and over to be sure!! Great job with putting the whole cute sentiment on the front. Hugs, my friend!

Janeen said...

what a cutie and the paper piercing with the pins is perfect