Friday, November 6, 2009


Faith, Markie’s Mom, is the hostess this week and she has challenged us to make a Christmas/Holiday card. Since I just purchased this beautiful Flourishes set from http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront, I just had to use them. I also must admit it was several of Faith’s cards using this set that pushed me into purchasing it. I LOVE IT!!The card base is from a card set I purchased at Michael’s called “Urban Windows”, the image and sentiment are, of course, Flourishes. The snowflake was created with a Spellbinder, diamond dust and a Basic Gray brad centered on it. I used Martha Stewart’s leaf punch for the sentiment. The images were stamped with Noir Black (my first experience with this ink and I must say, I like it.)I hope you will join us this week – that would be one less Christmas card to make at the last minute – and play along with us. Don’t forget to add StampinB to your keywords. Check out the other wonderful cards at http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

nancyruth said...

this is so beautiful Vicky. You are a master of color, and the warmth this card exudes is a visual delight!

Markie's Mom said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

ButterflyEars said...

Vicky, my dear friend. What an incredibly beautiful card this is. I love the pretty Morning Dove and your soft and subtle color choices. This is a real keeper.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a winter beauty....love every detail, but gotta say that the snowflake is the perfect touch....fab coloring, great choices....U are da bomb!!!

Lois said...

This is wonderful, Vicky. I just got that set and can't wait to try it. You set a high bar!

maryr917 said...

wow vicky this card is so beautiful