Friday, October 16, 2009

StampnB Halloween Challenge


I get to be hostess this week and since it’s getting close, I challenge you to make a Halloween card.This adorable image is by Mo’s Digital pencil. The small sentiment says: “Trick or Treat . . . Smell my feet!!!” The mask has purple stickles on it and it shines so with those green eyes showing forth. Pumpkins have Crystal Effect on them so they sparkle too. Candy corn dangles from the silver cording. All colored with Copics. Pretty simple card, but the cat is so cute, I couldn’t resist!Won’t you join us this week and make a Halloween card? Please remember the key word StampinB. Have a great week!


Check out the other team member's wonderful Halloween cards at http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

ButterflyEars said...

Vicky, I think that this little guy is the cutest kittie. I love your coloring, the glitter and the candycorn embelies.
I LOVE IT!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this kitten is just the best...love that image...and all the wonderful details you added to this card....you are the queen of Halloween cards, truly

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Too cute and fun Vicky!! LOVE how you made your sentiment!!

Lois said...

What a wonderful cat, and I love the mask! Your candy corn is a yummy touch. Who doesn't like candy corn? Thanks for the great challenge this week, Vicky!

stempelhexe said...

Oh, das ist eine wunderschöne Karte geworden, traumhaft schön.

LG
Ulla

Curt in Carmel said...

Hey There! First time to your blog, and I LOVE your work! I've browsed through your previous posts and just love your style! Great Halloween card too. Love the detail. Best, Curt