Friday, October 9, 2009

StampinB Challenge 27


Lois, Clownmom, is this week’s hostess. Lois wanted a gatefold card with a flower on it.

I chose Flourishes’ Poppy which was colored with Copics. One flower and one leaf are on dimensional and Crystal Effects added to the leaves and flowers. The butterfly has Crystal Effects and Diamond Dust. The sentiment is by Stampin Up. I don’t know who made the designer paper – it’s from my “small” stash.

At first, I was going to put a band around the card for a closure; then changed my mind because of space and balance and used the photo clip.

This card will be going to my step-daughter next week for her birthday.

Come on and join us and show us your wonderful gate cards (don’t forget the flower!) Have a great day!


1 comment:

ButterflyEars said...

Vicky, I keep feeding those hungy puppies of yours. LOL
I love this gorgeous card. You've used my favorite flower and made it look real, the glitter on the Monarch butterfly is so pretty. You rocked this challenge and you really followed the list to a T.
Bravo....