Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog Candy


It's time for Creative Design Boutique's Blog Hop! And, there's BLOG CANDY!!! Make sure you visit ALL of these blogs on Wednesday, September 16, 2009, leave comments on ALL 6 of the Creative Design Team Blog Posts, and a winner's name will be chosen from those posts on Thursday, September 17th and posted at 6PM.
Here are the links! Good Luck!
Joanne (jojot)
Isn't this flower awesome!! The set, by Rita Marie, is called "Floral Breeze and can be found at http://www.creativescrapboutique.com/.
I used the Fleur de Lis Cuttlebug folder for my background. I wanted to highlight this beautiful flower, so chose to showcase it solo, but there are more in this set than just this beauty! It has been colored with Prismas and Gamsol. One of the flowers and one of the leaves have been stamped twice and mounted for dimension. I love how this one turned out; hope you do too!
Don't forget to check out these and other stamps and accessories at Creative Scrap Boutique. Have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

Gorgeous! I love how your beautifully colored floral image spills off the edge of the panel, and the colors are warm and cozy! Love the embossed b/g and touch of pretty ribbon too!!
BTW, I love your banner picture!!

Ruth said...

Love your card.

Trina Parsons said...

I like how you colored the flower.

ButterflyEars said...

Wow..Vicky, I love what you've done with this pretty flower. The coloring is fabulous and I really like the embossed bg.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is absolutely gorgeous...wow....so rich, warm and clean......beautiful work, my friend....gorgeous

Totty Teabag said...

I love the simplicity of this.

Southern Cricut said...

I love your card. I have been trying to find cards made with the new cuttlebug folders. Yours is so beautiful.

Kristina said...

beautiful work! Love it!

Primitive Seasons said...

Really cool design. Like the cutting of the image that you did. Really jumps out at you.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Judy Rozema said...

Such a beautiful card with awesome cutting!

Lois said...

I love the embossed cream background, Vicky! Awesome card!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the background you created and the new flower image is just beautiful!!! Gorgeous work, Vicky!!

Markie's Mom said...

Vicky, this is BEAUTIFUL!

margaret said...

Pretty color combo. The fleur de lis makes the whole card pop.

Carol Dee said...

STUNNING, love the background embossing.

wendella247 said...

Wow, Vicki, this is just lovely. Love the colors, and the background is perfect!

Robbie said...

Very, very pretty! For some reason, ALL of my Feedblitz subs come to me a day late. I just received this one. Hope I can still count!

Chrisd said...

Such a lovely card with beautiful colors you selected that work so well together.

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card! Love all the details, colors and textures.