Friday, August 28, 2009

ACETATE!


ACETATE???? ACETATE!!! If there’s one thing I’m not very good with, it’s acetate. But, Lois a/k/a Clownmom called the challenge and she challenged us to use it. My card is enveloped with acetate. The center image is a freebie from http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html#School. I stamped it on the acetate and cardstock. It was colored on both. The little dog was stamped on cardstock and glued to the acetate. The cacti, well, once again, stamped and glued. Wish I had come up with something great, but great is not a word I use with acetate.

Bet you could do better – come on, I double-dog dare you! Join the StampinB’s and make something with acetate for Challenge 21!!

4 comments:

Lois said...

Cute card, Vicky. I love the googlie eyes on your cute little chihuahua!

ButterflyEars said...

Vicky, I think that this is my favorite card for this challenge week. I love the fun of it and the execution is perfect.
WOW!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fantabulous....and a dog too...lol....you did just fine with your acetate, my dear

angela said...

Very cute card - I like the acetate! (and the little dog is so cute!)