Friday, June 19, 2009

StampinB Watercolor Challenge











Nicole (ButterflyEars) is our hostess this week and she chose watercoloring. I used Staedler watercolor crayons and an aquabrush for my sunflower (Rubber Stampede) and my butterfly (Outlines Rubber Stamps). The sunflower was embossed with brown embossing powder prior to coloring. A little diamond dust to make the butterfly sparkle! I then used the Cricut to cut out the corners and added a flower brad to the centers. A little piercing on the corners and some watermark sunflowers on the background help bring some interest. Offray ribbon finishes off my card.I used Nestabilities Scalloped Circles to cut out my main image – it opens to reveal a message inside. See second photo. This leaves the inside of the card for a short note.Thanks, Nicky, for a fun challenge!

2 comments:

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

This is just so pretty, and elegant, Vicky!! Love the circle card within the square!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

really a wonderful creation, GF....lots of layers, beautiful images, fine details.....tfs