Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Color Challenge


Good color combo today - Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. I took this opportunity to use two new stamps from Treehouse Stamps. The single tulip (which I stamped 3 times) and the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment. I do like how this card turned out. I also found a piece of Basic Gray paper which worked with the colors. The medallion is formed using a Martha Steward edge punch. The larger circle was made using a Nesties. The tulip and sentiment are available right now at www.treehousestamps.com. Check out their website for a 10% off coupon!

3 comments:

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

This is so pretty, Vicky! What a great tulip image! I will have to go check it out...they are my favorite flower!

Joan Ervin said...

Absolutely gorgeous, vicky...love the flower image and the medallion you made is gorgeous!!!

Shirley said...

Both cards are beautiful and I love what you did with the border punch a lot!!!