Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Been MIA


I've been missing in action for a couple days. Went to my hometown to see family and take care of some business. It's good to be home again in familiar surroundings although I do love seeing family!


Today's color challenge is Real Red, Black and Kraft. Love these colors together. I put puff paint on my Snowman and I'm not real happy with his face, but it is what it is!


All images can be found at http://www.treehousestamps.com/. Isn't this little guy adorable!

Those wonderful snowflakes were a RAK from jojot. Thanks, Joanne! Love 'em!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

How cute he is! I happen to love his face and his body too! Looks familiar and I won't say why. Ha! I think the snowflakes just really make him shine too!

Benga said...

sooo cute, great texture! puffy paint is so much fun!

Liz :) said...

The puff paint is great.. and I LOVE those snowflakes!!!

One4Joy said...

love what you did with the CC, Vicki...that snowman is all welcoming and what'd ya say you keep the fluffy stuff over on your side of the Mississippi!

mochamama said...

welcome back Vicki! Snowman card is too cute. Love all the extra embellishments