I have been tagged by Sandra over at http://thecozychair.blogspot.com/to list 7 random things about myself. I think these kind of tags are so fun because what other way would you get to learn about a person that is thousands of miles away. I have made some really good friends through blogging and it is fun to share with them.Thanks so much Sandra. And by the way, everyone should stop over and say hello to her and check out her awesome blog. Very sweet person who does amazing work!
OK, I'll try:
1. The older I get, the more I realize just how very important my religion is to me - not that it always wasn't - I just love the Lord more and more every day.
2. I am hopelessly addicted to my favorite craft - card making - I love making cards and try to sell some to buy even more supplies.
3. I live at a Christian campground - which is about to get very empty and quiet for the late Fall and Winter. I have a golf cart and I pick up my best friend almost every day and we take my dog, Brin, up to the race track where she loves to run around the track in front of the cart - don't know what we'll do this winter.
4. I am very content with my lot in life - would like a bigger craft room, but realize how lucky I am to have even a small one.
5. Family is very important to me - mine live about 2.5 hours away and I so miss seeing them more, but feel we are where the Good Lord wants us.
6. I love helping other people - there are lots of older people around here and I do so enjoy them - sometimes I get tired, but mostly I love them to pieces - I think in a former life, I must have worked with older people somehow.
7. I am a total chocolate and ice cream freak - and it shows!
Now, I have to tag 7 other people who blog . . . let's see
Susan - http://wwwone4joydaily.blogspot.com/
NancyRuth - http://nancyruthat.blogspot.com/
Shannon - http://www.hoppycreations.blogspot.com/
Joan Ervin - http://stampingwithapassion.blogspot.com/
Faith - http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/
Karen - http://karenskreativekreations.blogspot.com/
Amber - http://www.ambersantics.blogspot.com/
Come on, girls, play along!