Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Fun sketch today and I must admit, I turned it sideways to showcase this adorable Treehouse Stamps set which is now available at www.Treehousestamps.com. I used the Black Magic technique which makes your pencils turn out so vivid. I like the end results for this card and hope you do too. On a brighter note, my son, who suffered a compound break on his forearm and has undergone 5 surgeries so far is now home from the hospital. Mom is on the road today to go see him. He lives about 2.5 hours away.

Hope ya'll have a good rest-of-the-week!

2 comments:

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

Oh what a fun image to do this technique with...perfect, Vicky!!

Shirley said...

Boy, Vicky, you have almost convinced me to try this technique. I am usually not one for pencils, but your card is just stunning. It is so vibrant on the black. TFS, and I hope your son is on the mend, mom.