Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching Up


Well, I went home for about 4 days to see my DS as he had been released from the hospital. During that time, my computer went to the shop and I had to use my DH's laptop to do the SCS challenges.

Forgive me for posting all the cards at one time, but I am so far behind with other work since I was gone. I promise, now that my computer is back, I'll do better. In the meantime, enjoy these cards 'cause I had fun making them!

Have a good day, week, month, year!







2 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow! Where to start. Okay I love the Halloween card! The kiddos on the sled are so cute! The butterfly and the flower is just gorgeous against that background. The snowman and the owl are too cute for words, actually the owl is wonderful!

Amy Macak said...

Love the owl
what company is he from?
All the cards are beautiful
Amy
ajmacak@gmail.com