Friday, September 12, 2008

Another LSC meets TLC



And, just when I thought I was finished with today's challenge, the mail lady brought me my new Treehouse Stamps. How could I not do a card with this adorable cupcake image which just released today at www.treehousestamps.com. Such an adorable set - I love it - and wait until you see the other sets being released one each Friday during the month of September. I love them all!

This was an August SFYTT from Jen del Muro's blog. I love Jen's sketches and didn't get a chance to do several of them, but printed them out to come back to.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That cupcake looks good enough to eat and your different BG textures really give the whole card dimension. I have a question. How did you make the little squigglies. Do you have a pattern, or are you just gifted that way. I am not.