Sunday, August 17, 2008

SFYTT, BWC19


I loved Jen DelMuro's sketch challenge and combined it with Treehouse Stamps color challenge - pink, green and vanilla. This image is by Cornish Heritage Farms. It is colored with Copics, CE added to flowers and water.
I used my Nesties for the circle and a CHR background.
I really like this card and will be sending it to my son who suffered a compound fracture of his forearm in a bike accident on Friday - Evil Knivel tried to do a bike jump and miscalculated. I am not making light of this as he suffered a very painful, debilitating injury which may take up to a year to heal. My mother's heart is aching for him and I canot take his pain away. I hope this card makes him smile - if even for a second.
Prayers are a constant for him now and I hope you will join me in sending one up for him!

1 comment:

One4Joy said...

My mother's heart understands, Vicky and I am praying that the Lord will knit those bones faster and stronger than we can even hope.

Love your card, too,,,by the way!