Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SC188, With love


Oh, today's sketch challenge was fun. Lacyquilter (Melody) had done a card and that was our model. Rox always finds the best sketches.
For this one, I used an image by Image Tree - a stamp I got at Big Lots for $2.00. I stamped the image three times and cut out two and added them with dimensionals. Some Diamond Dust on the flowers and Crystal Effects on the watering can, rake and one birdhouse and coloring with Prismas and gamsol and I was almost there.
Used the birds and swirls Cuttlebug folder and actually had some left over triangles from my spring card earlier this week that were the right size.
I love how this turned out and it is going to my cyberfriend, Nicky - known as ButterflyEars on Split Coast Stampers - for her birthday - which was YESTERDAY!!!

2 comments:

chelemom said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all the dimension it has! I love your BWC card too! (I just posted mine today....always a day late and a dollar short!)

Shirley said...

So warm and wonderful~