Friday, August 8, 2008

Flower Girl 2



This little card was made for two challenges - Thursday's Limited Supplies challenge was to use gems on your card. It is also for the Verve sketch challenge.

I got this adorable little girl at convention and it was unmounted - unfortunately, I forget who the vendor was, but I sure would like to know as they had lots of other adorable images unmounted. She has been colored with prismas and gamsol. Bling added to qualify.

I hope you like her cuttlebugged background - note it is the swirls and flowers to match her flower girl theme. I really like this little girl! Hope you do too.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Vicky, its been eons since I have seen your work and I have missed it. So glad I found your blog and put it on my feed list! For instance, this card is precious!!

One4Joy said...

I have to agree with Shirley, this card is adorable