Saturday, August 9, 2008

Asian Inspiration


This Asian card was inspired by the SCS Inspiration Challenge today. It was a table setting from O Magazine. I chose to zoom in on the brown chair and red cushion. I stamped my image and it was colored with copics, then I gold embossed the Chinese saying (wonder what it says!). The "coin" was made by puddling gold embossing powder, heating it and then stampin my stamp into that - it was then cut out.

This also is the Verve Anniversary sketch challenge for today. There are a total of 12 - one each day and even if you don't do them all, you should check out the Verve website because they are really cool sketches.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

One4Joy said...

what a stunning peony, Vicky and just perfect for the main theme of your Asian challenge! I love the pattern as well as the color