Monday, July 28, 2008

Way Behind



Yep, that's me - I'm so far behind posting. My DH and I went on a business trip where I had no internet - I've been in withdrawal! While away, my step-daughter, epiphany, called me to tell me what the challenges were and texted the sketch challenge to me so I could at least do a couple. Thanks, Sharon! The above, romantic card was made for some dear friends' 39th anniversary - got that done and in the mail while away!
The one on the left was last week's sketch challenge - how's that for getting the sketch over the cell phone!
Hope you like these two. I have three more of the DTGD08 challenges to do, but will start posting some of them asap. Have to take Brin to the vet to get her stitches removed. She got spayed two week's ago and is ready to get rid of those buggers!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!


No comments: