Monday, July 28, 2008

FS77, Artystamper - Julia


Sometimes, a featured stamper just has such a fabulous gallery that you gotta play along even if you are way behind with the DTGD08 challenges! Artystamper, Julia, has one of those fabo galleries and I wish I had more time to case more of her creations! I did, however, get this one squeezed in before the rush to catch up on the DTGD challenges AND do the laundry AND take care of the dog AND cook dinner, etc.
This card also combined Rose Ann's challenge to do a flap card - hence, the posting of one of my DTGD cards along with the FS card.
Wonderful tutorial on SCS for this cute flap card created by Rose Ann (Cutter's Callous). Check it out and go make one!
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

I'm so honored that you were able to make a card for my FS day Vicki!! and this is just so cute with the frogs!!