Sunday, July 20, 2008

Featured Stamper and SFYTT









This is the sketch challenge Jen DelMuro posted on her blog, I{heart}tostamp. Today's Featured Stamper is Susiestampsalot and when I opened her gallery and saw her very last card she uploaded, it was Jen's sketch and I figured I could kill two birds with one stone. As I was about to post it for the FS challenge, I realized that I could not use somebody else's sketch and I had to do another card.







So, then back to Susie's gallery where I chose another card and came up with the Robert Frost card - which I think turned out super! (If I do say so myself!). I think the Aspen trees look like a photo with the cracked glass on it - I love the colors and the Robert Frost saying. I actually like both these cards, but I love the aspen trees - may have to save that for someone special! Thanks for looking - hope you enjoy them.



This cute little girl is an unmounted stamp I bought at the Stamp Scrap Art Tour convention in Monroeville, PA last week - I cannot remember who made it and I apologize for that for I think she's adorable!





1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Both cards are beautiful, you did a wonderful job :)