Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dare to Get Dirty 08 Challenges





This was a little cutie for Holly's sketch challenge.

I took the little Just Because stamp and inked the Be and added an e - then cleaned it and inked the cause and stamped that to make the sentiment read:

Just BEE cause

I love these little bees!








This was an awesome sketch challenge issued by


Jen. I chose the theme of Four Seasons -


Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. I love how this one turned out.







This card was a double challenge: Joan issued a challenge to do a silhouette and Michelle issued a challenge to do a masculine card.






This one was Amy's challenge to use something clear on your card - I used ghost shapes on my flowers AND Carole's challenge to use bright colors - those being Real Red, Brilliant Blue and Yo Yo Yellow.

I was kinda worried about this one because of the colors, but when all was said and done - I actually like it - hope you do too.

No comments: