Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sketch Challenge 180



Well, Rox never fails to come up with a cool sketch and that's just what she did today. I chose to make a baby card with this cute little giraffe from Rubbernecker. Used the cuttlebug for the background with the verbage showing only on the top working out perfectly for the sketch. The image is colored with Copics which I'm gradually learning to use. I love them!

I hope you will find time to play along with the challenge today - check out that gallery - some awesome cards there as always.

We had a wicked storm last night with lots of branches and leaves blown down. I'll be out there cleaning up the yard soon. Hope you have something better than that to do! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

chelemom said...

Welcome to treehouse! I had to check out your work! Awesome! So glad to work with you!

Markie's Mom said...

Love this card! Great background! Oh, and welcome to TREEHOUSE!!! Your talents got you here!